What You’ll Do
Product Support Specialists are the front-line resources to deliver our software products and supporting services to our clientele. Their time is our primary “deliverable” product. Product Support Specialists will work with clients on the installation, related training, and servicing of software.
- Provide front-line support to Rainmaker clients via telephone and internet for all Beyond Dealership Management software products
- Enter, update and complete Work Orders as assigned by the Service Coordinator or Service Manager. This entails keeping an accurate record of daily activities for reporting and billing purposes
- Work in the pre-installation, conversion and training meetings with Beyond clients (both in-house and on-site)
- Teach clients how to use the software to have better management control and be able to improve their business and their own quality of life
- Test the software and manage the update process for all software modules.
- Learn all aspects of Beyond’s different software modules so as to be able to train, support and troubleshoot the software for our clients
- Climbing the learning curve aggressively and moving from Tier I to Tier II and on to the senior level Tier III as rapidly as possible
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Windows Explorer and other tools that will assist you in your work
- Familiarity with Internet tools (Google Apps, DropBox, etc.) is important
- The objective within the first 90 to 120 days of employment is to be able to lead the installation of the Point of Sale and Prospector modules followed within six months of employment to lead the installation of Service & Parts and then the more advanced modules of TCE
- Manage junior specialists and college interns on related pre-installation projects
Who You Are
- Competence with some math skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A passionate, positive, upbeat attitude
- You strive to deliver the highest quality customer service
- Experience managing and completing projects
- Ability to train others
- Comfortable and competent with basic computer skills and connectivity.
Beyond provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.